SAFE + SOUND
OUR NEW SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Enhanced safety precautions are implemented at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain. "Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our team members and guests. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right," said Mark Birtha, President. "We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellbeing while working or visiting. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International's proprietary Safe + Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC, health officials from Yuba-Sutter Counties and the State of California."
As the CDC and State of California update their COVID-19 protocols, we are also implementing a number of changes to our Safe + Sound Program.
Updated Initiatives as Part of the Safe + Sound Program Include:
- Masks are optional and issued to guests upon request
- Hand sanitizer stations are easily accessible and deployed throughout the property
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols in all areas performed by our dedicated Clean Team in partnership with EcoLab
- Deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, dining tables, pool, and public areas regularly and upon request
- Chips are sanitized immediately after being cashed at the cage
- Synexis® Dry Hydrogen Peroxide System is engaged in all occupied areas to help reduce the presence of viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects
What We've Changed:
- All entrances have reopened for exit and entry
- Temperature checks at the front door have ceased
- Physical distancing spots and plexiglass in most areas have been removed
- Full occupancy has returned to all areas
We are committed to having the safest and cleanest gaming and entertainment experience in Northern California. Thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented period.
What Is Synexis®?
Founded in 2008, Synexis® LLC is a pioneer in the microbial reduction of occupied spaces. Using their patented technology, Synexis® is the sole developer of the process by which naturally occurring oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHPTM). Wherever air goes in an indoor facility, so too will DHPTMto help reduce the presence of viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects. The Synexis® system is UL Certified to produce no ozone and works continuously without disruptions or changes in workflow. Synexis® currently holds 12 U.S. patents with 17 pending.
What is DHPTM?
Synexis®–made DHPTM is created from the ambient oxygen and humidity of an enclosed environment moving across a proprietary membrane within the device. The resulting DHPTM is then blown into the occupied space by a fan used to move air across the membrane. Since it is a true gas, it flows unaided to every corner of the occupied space, reducing viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects in the air, on surfaces, and the most hard-to-reach places. When Synexis® technology is installed, it operates safely, effectively, and continuously, requiring maintenance only once per quarter.
Is It Safe?
The DHPTM from Synexis® exists at concentrations well below these naturally maintained inside the lungs. Additionally, it was designed for occupied spaces and is currently regulated EPA for such use.
Where Does Synexis® Technology Work?
Synexis® technology is utilized in a variety of indoor spaces, including retail stores, restaurants, fast food chains, university housing, professional sports facilities, corporate office buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, and film & television production lots.