Safe + Sound
Introduction to our new safety precautions
Of course, the changes also include the introduction of new safety precautions being implemented at the property. “Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right,” Mark Birtha, president said. “We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellness while visiting or working. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International’s proprietary Safe and Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet and exceed the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials from Yuba-Sutter counties and the state of California.”
New initiatives as part of the Safe and Sound program include:
- Requiring guests and team members to wear a face mask
- Thermal temperature checks at all entrances for guests and team members
- Hand sanitizer stations easily accessible and more abundant throughout the entire casino hotel
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols in all areas performed by our dedicated Clean Team as part of our Safe and Sound program and partnership with EcoLab
- Appropriate social distancing requirements in all areas of the property through visual distance markers, signage, and team member guidance
- Reduced occupancy levels and availability in our gaming, food and beverage and hotel venues
- Plexiglass shields in place at guest-facing service windows including Wild Card Services, front desk, casino cage, and host stands
- The deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool, and public areas prior to reopening and much more...
For a comprehensive overview of the Safe and Sound plan, please check out our brochure!
What Is Synexis?
A medical-grade microbial reduction system just like the ones used in hospitals around the world. This green technology helps reduce the presence of viruses and bacteria to protect you from microbes including COVID-19, influenza, and norovirus in the air as well as on every surface in the building. Additional benefits include eliminating insects and controlling odors such as smoke. All of this makes for a more Safe & Sound environment for our guests and employees alike.
Is It Safe?
The patented technology process by which naturally occurring, ambient oxygen and humidity within an enclosed environment are taken from the air introduces Dy Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP) at concentrations well below those naturally maintained inside the lungs. The system was designed for occupied spaces and is currently regulated by the EPA for such use.
Where Are Synexis Systems Used?
Synexis technology is utilized in a variety of indoor spaces including retail stores, restaurants, fast food chains, university housing, professional sports facilities, corporate office buildings, hospitals, and film & television production lots