Safe + Sound
Introduction to our new safety precautions
Of course, the changes also include the introduction of new safety precautions being implemented at the property. “Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right,” Mark Birtha, president said. “We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellness while visiting or working. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International’s proprietary Safe and Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet and exceed the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials from Yuba-Sutter counties and the state of California.”
New initiatives as part of the Safe and Sound program include:
- Requiring guests and team members to wear a face mask
- Thermal temperature checks at all entrances for guests and team members
- Hand sanitizer stations easily accessible and more abundant throughout the entire casino hotel
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols in all areas performed by our dedicated Clean Team as part of our Safe and Sound program and partnership with EcoLab
- Appropriate social distancing requirements in all areas of the property through visual distance markers, signage, and team member guidance
- Reduced occupancy levels and availability in our gaming, food and beverage and hotel venues
- Plexiglass shields in place at guest-facing service windows including Wild Card Services, front desk, casino cage, and host stands
- The deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool, and public areas prior to reopening and much more...
For a comprehensive overview of the Safe and Sound plan, please check out our brochure!