SAFE + SOUND
INTRODUCTION TO OUR NEW SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Of course, the changes also include the introduction of new safety precautions being implemented at the property. “Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right,” Mark Birtha, president said. “We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellness while visiting or working. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International’s proprietary Safe and Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet and exceed the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials from Yuba-Sutter counties and the state of California.”
New initiatives as part of the Safe and Sound program include:
- Requiring guests and team members to wear a face mask
- Thermal temperature checks at all entrances for guests and team members
- Hand sanitizer stations easily accessible and more abundant throughout the entire casino hotel
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols in all areas performed by our dedicated Clean Team as part of our Safe and Sound program and partnership with EcoLab
- Appropriate social distancing requirements in all areas of the property through visual distance markers, signage, and team member guidance
- Reduced occupancy levels and availability in our gaming, food and beverage and hotel venues
- Plexiglass shields in place at guest-facing service windows including Wild Card Services, front desk, casino cage, and host stands
- The deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool, and public areas prior to reopening and much more...
For a comprehensive overview of the Safe and Sound plan, please check out our brochure!
What Is Synexis®?
Founded in 2008, Synexis® LLC is a pioneer in the microbial reduction of occupied spaces. Using their patented technology, Synexis® is the sole developer of the process by which naturally occurring oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHPTM). Wherever air goes in an indoor facility, so too will DHPTMto help reduce the presence of viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects. The Synexis® system is UL Certified to produce no ozone and works continuously without disruptions or changes in workflow. Synexis® currently holds 12 U.S. patents with 17 pending.
What is DHPTM?
Synexis®–made DHPTM is created from the ambient oxygen and humidity of an enclosed environment moving across a proprietary membrane within the device. The resulting DHPTM is then blown into the occupied space by a fan used to move air across the membrane. Since it is a true gas, it flows unaided to every corner of the occupied space, reducing viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects in the air, on surfaces, and the most hard-to-reach places. When Synexis® technology is installed, it operates safely, effectively, and continuously, requiring maintenance only once per quarter.
Is It Safe?
The DHPTM from Synexis® exists at concentrations well below these naturally maintained inside the lungs. Additionally, it was designed for occupied spaces and is currently regulated EPA for such use.
Where Does Synexis® Technology Work?
Synexis® technology is utilized in a variety of indoor spaces, including retail stores, restaurants, fast food chains, university housing, professional sports facilities, corporate office buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, and film & television production lots.