HARD ROCK SALUTES FIRST RESPONDERS WITH ROCK STAR PERKS
First responders can now enjoy special perks and privileges at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain, as the casino recently extended its Rock Star Salute benefit program to police officers, firefighters, paramedics, and all the other everyday heroes who keep us safe and healthy.
"We've been living through unprecedented times,: said Hard Rock Sacramento president Mark Birtha. "If nothing else, it is inspiring to know that the worst of times often brings out the best in people. And to those individuals who truly Take Time to be Kind, we say 'Thank you!'"
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain is proud to recognize those who go above and beyond in our Rock Star Salute program. Now, we would like to spotlight those first responders who courageously did whatever it took to support each one of us in our community. These men and women are modern-day heroes and we're honoring them the way they deserve.
"We are humbled and inspired by the efforts of our first responders like never before," said Birtha. "Giving them the recognition they deserve feels especially important right now. This expanded recognition program is just one of the many improvements we've made in response to guest feedback, from new games to new dining experiences. You sang, we listened!"
By joining the Rock Star Salute program, first responders can enjoy exclusive benefits and incentives such as:
- A new Wild Card commemorating our first responders
- All Platinum-level Wild Card Rewards tier benefits
- Automatic upgrade to Platinum tier for Premier tier members
- Exclusive special event invitations
- Monday Multiplier: bonus drawing entries and Free Play randomly awarded to slot players
- 10% off at Hard Rock Cafe and Rock Shop
Registration for Rock Star Salute is simple. First responders can visit the Wild Card Services desk and present photo ID and badge/work identification to sign up.
In addition, to commemorate this milestone recognition and on behalf of our ownership, the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain will be donating $25,000 in the name of first responders through proceeds from our mask sale charity drive to the Northern California Chapter of the American Red Cross. We know these finds will be put to good use at this time of crisis dealing with community needs related to the pandemic and recent social justice conditions.
ALL IS ONE!
Safe and Sound
"Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right," Birtha said. "We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellness while visiting our working. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International's proprietary Safe and Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet and exceed the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials from Yuba-Sutter counties and the state of California."
New property initiatives as part of the Safe and Sound program include:
- Requiring guests and team members to wear a face mask
- Thermal temperature checks checks at all entrances for guests and team members
- Hand sanitizer stations easily accessible and more abundant throughout the entire casino hotel
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols in all areas performed by our dedicated Clean Team as part of our Safe and Sound program
- Appropriate social distancing requirements in all areas of the property through visual distance markers, signage, and team member guidance
- Reduced occupancy levels and availability in our gaming, food and beverage, and hotel venues
- Plexiglass shields in place at guest-facing service windows including Wild Card Services, tables and slots, front desk, casino cage, and host stands
- The deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool, and public areas and much more.
For a comprehensive overview of the Safe and Sound plan, please visit our website at hardrockhotelsacramento.com/safe-and-sound.