Baccarat at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Fire Mountain
Baccarat is one of the most popular table games offered at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento. Baccarat is an elegant, simple game to play. There are very few betting decisions you have to make in the game. Some of which are, how much you want to bet, and whether to bet on the Bank hand or Player hand. With its fast-pace and simplistic rules, it has grown significantly over the years to become a crowd favorite. Step up to the table, choose a side, and enjoy the fun!
How To Play Baccarat
Each card 2-9 is counted based on their face value number while 10, Jack, Queen, & King cards are valued as 0 and an Ace card has a value of 1.
The rules of the game are very simple: the hand (Bank or Player) that is closest to 9 wins.
- To begin the game, the player must place a bet. You are given many different options when placing your wager, the main 3 are:
- You may bet on the Player hand.
- You may bet on the Banker hand. In betting on the Bank hand, the casino will collect 5% commission charge on all money won. In the commission-free version of Baccarat, no commission is charged, however, a winning Banker 3-card total of seven will be a push for the Banker wager.
- Bet on the Tie. This means that you are betting on a tie between the Banker and Player hands. Betting on the Tie bet pays odds of 8 to 1.
- Once bets are placed, the dealer will then deal 2 cards face up for the Player hand and 2 cards face up for the Banker hand.
- The 2 cards for the Player hand are added together. Anything 10 or higher will have the first number dropped. For example, 15 is equal to 5, 16 to 6, etc.
- Player Hand - If the Player hand is a total of five or less, the dealer will deal and additional card to the Player hand.
- Banker Hand - When the Player stands on 6 or 7, the Banker will draw on totals of 0-1-2-3-4 and 5, and stand on 6-7-8 and 9. When the Player does not have a natural, the Banker shall always draw on the totals of 0-1 or 2, and then observe the following rules when first two cards total:
- The hand that is closer to 9 wins.
- Bets are paid out and you are ready to go once again!