Safety Precautions and Enhanced Experiences at Hard Rock SacramentoMarch 4, 2021
With the health and safety of our guests and employees top-of-mind, the team here at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain continues to follow enhanced safety precautions as we continue to adapt to the new normal. In an effort to assure that the Hard Rock Sacramento property is safe for all, our team works diligently toward continuous changes to guarantee a safe environment.
Hard Rock Safe + Sound
As we continue to rock together, Hard Rock Sacramento has implemented the following Safe and Sound Program initiatives to provide a clean environment for guests and employees alike. President Mark Birtha states:
“Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right. We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellness while visiting or working. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International’s proprietary Safe and Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet and exceed the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials from Yuba-Sutter counties and the state of California.”
- Non-Invasive Temperature Checks: Security at Hard Rock Sacramento conducts non-invasive, thermal temperature checks upon your arrival, at all entrances. All persons presenting a temperature over 100.4°F will be denied property entry. With a safe temperature check, you’re free to explore the property and enjoy all that we have to offer!
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Facial masks are required to be worn throughout your experience on-property. In an effort to keep you safe as you enjoy Hard Rock amenities and fun, each Hard Rock Sacramento employee will also be required to wear a mask while working and interacting with you during your visit.
- 6-Feet Physical Distancing: Hard Rock Sacramento continues to enforce six feet social distancing throughout the property and specifically on the casino floor, conducted by team members, signage, and queue spacing. Restaurants, bars, hotel check-in, hallways, and additional gaming areas have been reconfigured to maintain this mandatory distance to assure you have a safe visit. Visual distance markers and signage guidance is available throughout all areas of the property to assure that everyone follows proper guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers: Hand sanitizer has been made readily available and easily accessible to everyone while enjoying the casino floor, exploring the memorabilia, and indulging in on-property dining.
- Hand Washing Protocols: Hard Rock Sacramento team members are required to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer upon entering the gaming floor, every 60 minutes, and after all personal actions such as eating, cleaning, or touching their face. This is to help ensure overall safety as you interact with our staff.
- Plexiglass Shields: All service windows including slot machines, table games, Wild Card Services, the hotel front desk, and the casino cage now have a plexiglass shield in place.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitizing: These protocols are being performed by our CleanTeam as part of our Safe and Sound Program.
- Reduced Occupancy: Occupancy levels and availability in the casino, food & beverage venues, and hotel have been reduced to maintain social distancing and safety protocols.
- Deep Cleaning: Gaming surfaces, casino chips, hotels rooms, dining venues, outdoor pool area, and additional public areas go through a deep cleaning on a regular basis.
Now Introducing Synexis®
Further improving the safety of our guests and team members on property, Hard Rock Sacramento continues to improve with the newest addition to our Safe + Sound protocols, Synexis® LLC. Created in 2008, Synexis® is a process by which oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHPTM). Simply put, DHPTM is created in the air to help reduce the presence of any viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects.
Synexis® -made DHPTM is created from oxygen and humidity within an enclosed environment. The Dry Hydrogen Peroxide is then distributed into the enclosed space with a fan as a true gas to reduce viruses and bacteria in hard-to-reach-spaces throughout the property. Commonly used throughout a variety of indoor spaces and regulated by the EPA, Synexis® technology installed at Hard Rock Sacramento operates with safety, effectiveness, and consistency in mind.
You Sang, We Listened
In addition to these enhanced safety precautions, the team continues to listen to your requests when it comes to additional features throughout the property. You Sang, We Listened!
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain president Mark Birtha states:
“Few things are more rock ‘n roll than a long-awaited band reunion, and we’ve missed our loyal guests these past few months. I’m happy to say that when our guests return, they’ll discover more to love here than ever. We will be kicking off our “You Sang, We Listened” program where enhancements were made to our operation based on guest feedback.”
On-Property Breakfast Now Available
You sang, and you better believe we listened! The iconic Hard Rock Cafe at Sacramento is now offering a full-service breakfast menu, everyday from 7am-10:30am! In addition to the new and improved on-property breakfast menu, we have a variety of dining deals and specials available for you.
- Monday – Friday: $12 Wild Card weekday lunch specials
- Friday & Saturday: 11pm-4am assorted late-night bites
New Casino Experiences
When it comes to the gaming floor, we’re always looking for ways to enhance the casino experience. The Hard Rock Sacramento casino is giving the people what they want, and that means new and exciting gaming experiences! Below are just a few of the additions you can expect to see when you make your way to the casino floor at Hard Rock Sacramento:
- Renovated! High Limit Slot and Table Game Rooms
- Refreshed! VIP Plum Lounge menu
- Now Available! Paycheck Cashing at the Cage
- Updated! Calendar of Casino Offerings, Promotions, Comps, and Benefits
Stay up-to-date with everything happening on the casino floor at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain.
Reduced Prices, Menu Changes, & Late Night Options
We’ve stepped up our game when it comes to your dining experience at Hard Rock Sacramento through pricing and menu updates. The Chef at our signature Council Oak Steaks and Seafood has introduced seasonal flavors for guests to enjoy during their dining experience. Not only will you see adjusted prices, but you can also enjoy bold and exciting flavors within each and every dish. Grab a table in the dining room or enjoy our patio, Wednesday through Sunday, while your taste buds come alive.
- Enjoy Thirty Thursdays at our Council Oak Steaks and Seafood Bar and indulge in our new and improved bar bites menu.
In addition to Council Oak, YOUYU has made some changes when it comes to late night dining. That’s right, we have a new menu for our night owls, along with our monthly specials.
- Friday – Saturday: 2-4am enjoy a specialty late night menu at YOUYU, just moments from your hotel room.
New Wild Card Rewards Benefits
We’re delivering new benefits through our loyalty program! No matter if you’re interested in casino promotions or hotel deals, we have it all so you can truly enjoy the perks during your next stop at Hard Rock Sacramento. Learn more about the new and improved, top benefits of becoming a Wild Card Member at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento!
As the world, the country, California, and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento continue to adjust to the new norm, the team at Fire Mountain is here to ensure that your health, happiness, and overall well-being is our ultimate priority.