*Updated: June 15, 2021
With the health and safety of our guests and employees top-of-mind, the team here at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain is following safety precautions as the new normal continues to change and improve . In an effort to assure that the Hard Rock Sacramento property is safe for all, our team works diligently toward continuous changes to guarantee a safe environment.
Hard Rock Safe + Sound
As we continue to rock together, Hard Rock Sacramento has implemented the following Safe and Sound Program initiatives to provide a clean environment for guests and employees alike. President Mark Birtha states:
“Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take seriously our responsibility to do this right. We owe it to our entire community to ensure their wellness while visiting or working. Thus, we have implemented Hard Rock International’s proprietary Safe and Sound program. It is an enhanced safety program that ensures our hygiene and sanitation practices meet and exceed the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials from Yuba-Sutter counties and the state of California.”
As the CDC protocols change and the reopening of the State of California is upon us, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento is following suit by implementing new changes to our Safe + Sound Program. Below are our updated, on-property initiatives when in comes to keeping our guests and team members safe and sound:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): The use of masks on-property are now optional and will be issued to guests by request, upon arrival.
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers: Hand sanitizer remains readily available and easily accessible to everyone while enjoying the casino floor, exploring the memorabilia, and indulging in on-property dining.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitizing: Deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces and chips, hotel rooms, dining tables, the pool, and additional public areas is happening regularly and upon request by our Clean Team in partnership with EcoLab as part of our Safe + Sound Program. Additionally, gaming chips are sanitized immediately following cash ins at the cage.
- Synexis®: This Dry Hydrogen Peroxide System is performed and engaged throughout all occupied areas of the property to eliminate viruses and bacteria partials in the air. Learn more about Synexis® below!
In addition to our continuous improvements and enhancements of our Safe + Sound Program, there are some additional changes you should expect when stepping onto the property.
- Point of Entrance: All accessible entrances have reopened for exit and entry of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento.
- Temperature Checks: Temperature checks at the front door have ceased and are no longer required to enter the property.
- Social Distancing Markers & Plexiglass Shields: Throughout the majority of the property, placement of these markers and shields have been removed.
- Occupancy: With new CDC updates in place throughout the State of California, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento is happy to announce that we have returned to full occupancy throughout all areas of the property.
Synexis® Dry Hydrogen Peroxide System
Further improving the safety of our guests and team members, Hard Rock Sacramento continues to use Synexis® LLC throughout the property. Created in 2008, Synexis® is a process by which oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHPTM). Simply put, DHPTM is created in the air to help reduce the presence of any viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects.
Synexis® -made DHPTM is created from oxygen and humidity within an enclosed environment. The Dry Hydrogen Peroxide is then distributed into the enclosed space with a fan as a true gas to reduce viruses and bacteria in hard-to-reach-spaces throughout the property. Commonly used throughout a variety of indoor spaces and regulated by the EPA, Synexis® technology installed at Hard Rock Sacramento operates with safety, effectiveness, and consistency in mind.
You Sang, We Listened
In addition to these enhanced safety precautions, the team continues to listen to your requests when it comes to additional features throughout the property. You Sang, We Listened!
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain president Mark Birtha states:
“Few things are more rock ‘n roll than a long-awaited band reunion, and we’ve missed our loyal guests these past few months. I’m happy to say that when our guests return, they’ll discover more to love here than ever. We will be kicking off our “You Sang, We Listened” program where enhancements were made to our operation based on guest feedback.”
On-Property Breakfast Now Available
You sang, and you better believe we listened! The iconic Hard Rock Cafe at Sacramento is now offering a full-service breakfast menu, everyday from 7am-10:30am! In addition to the new and improved on-property breakfast menu, we have a variety of dining deals and specials available for you.
- Friday & Saturday: 11pm-4am assorted late-night bites
New Casino Experiences
When it comes to the gaming floor, we’re always looking for ways to enhance the casino experience. The Hard Rock Sacramento casino is giving the people what they want, and that means new and exciting gaming experiences! Below are just a few of the additions you can expect to see when you make your way to the casino floor at Hard Rock Sacramento:
- Renovated! High Limit Slot and Table Game Rooms
- Refreshed! VIP Plum Lounge menu
- Now Available! Paycheck Cashing at the Cage
- Updated! Calendar of Casino Offerings, Promotions, Comps, and Benefits
Stay up-to-date with everything happening on the casino floor at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain.
Reduced Prices, Menu Changes, & Late Night Options
We’ve stepped up our game when it comes to your dining experience at Hard Rock Sacramento through pricing and menu updates. The Chef at our signature Council Oak Steaks and Seafood has introduced seasonal flavors for guests to enjoy during their dining experience. Not only will you see adjusted prices, but you can also enjoy bold and exciting flavors within each and every dish. Grab a table in the dining room or enjoy our patio, Wednesday through Sunday, while your taste buds come alive.
- Enjoy Thirsty Thursdays at our Council Oak Steaks and Seafood Bar and indulge in our new and improved bar bites menu.
In addition to Council Oak, YOUYU has made some changes when it comes to late night dining. That’s right, we have a new menu for our night owls, along with our monthly specials.
- Friday – Saturday: 2-4am enjoy a specialty late night menu at YOUYU, just moments from your hotel room.
New Wild Card Rewards Benefits
We’re delivering new benefits through our loyalty program! No matter if you’re interested in casino promotions or hotel deals, we have it all so you can truly enjoy the perks during your next stop at Hard Rock Sacramento. Learn more about the new and improved, top benefits of becoming a Wild Card Member at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento!
As the world, the country, California, and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento continue to adjust to the new norm, the team at Fire Mountain is here to ensure that your health, happiness, and overall well-being is our ultimate priority.