To say that 2020 was a year of uncertainty is inevitable. But even though 2020 was a year that we all want to forget, it was also a year of innovation, creativity, community, awareness, and some success! From the online concerts to the safe reopening of our favorite businesses, Sacramento county rolled with the punches of the year and has come out on top.
Here at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento, our first year in business has been interesting to say the least. We’re here to give you a recap of our 1 year in business along with what you can expect from our Sacramento property in the new year. Get ready to reminisce the best of 2020 right here at Fire Mountain!
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain has had a memorable first year of business as a partnership between The Seminole Tribe of Florida and the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe made history by creating the first Vegas-style casino to hit California.
“We truly appreciate the warm welcome we received in Northern California last October. It’s a challenge opening a new casino even in the best of times, and to call our first year a wild ride is a big understatement. It’s a year we will never forget, unparalleled and unprecedented in many ways. We remain honored to be here, with a renewed sense of purpose and meaning of what true hospitality and entertainment is all about.” -Mark Birtha, President Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
Throughout our first year, we have been able to knock out the many curveballs that 2020 threw at us as we delivered rockstar accommodations, outstanding amenities, exciting gaming, and award-winning dining experiences. Here at Hard Rock Sacramento we continue to keep our customers first by always delivering extraordinary services, experiences, and safety
During our first year of making history, our property has been recognized as a leader in the industry through the following nominations and recognitions:
- Readers’ Choice Award – Conde Nast Traveler’s 2020 nominee for Best Hotel in the World
- Sacramento Business Journal – Best Real Estate Project of the Year
- World’s 1st Floor-wide Deployment of JCM Global’s Award-Winning & Landmark FUZION® Technology
Our Safety Protocols
During the year of 2020, businesses have had to adjust to the changes and adapt new health and safety precautions for the greater good of the country and the community. In response to the increased interest and required protocols, the Hard Rock brand developed a new and improved safety precautions protocol. That’s right, 2020 was the introduction of Safe + Sound at Hard Rock Sacramento.
A Recap of Safe + Sound
Following state guidelines to keep our guests and team members safe, Hard Rock developed new and improved protocols when it comes to property visits. Before you visit the casino or book an on-property room or suite, review the safety precautions our team has put in place. We’re looking forward to taking care of you while you’re at Fire Mountain!
- Upon Arrival: Security at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento will conduct non-invasive, thermal temperature checks for guests and employees upon arrival, at all entrances. Once passing the temperature check, personal protective equipment (PPE) (facial masks) are required to be worn by all guests on-property. All team members are required to wear Hard Rock Sacramento-issued masks at all times while working on property.
- While on Property: Hard Rock Sacramento enforces a six feet social distancing rule throughout the property and specifically on the casino floor, conducted by team members, signage, and queue spacing. Restaurants, bars, hotel check-in, hallways, and additional gaming areas have also been reconfigured with visual distance markers and signage to help guests and team members maintain a safe distance.
- During Your Visit: Hand sanitizer is readily available and easily accessible to all guests and Hard Rock team members. In addition to hand sanitizer dispensers, Hard Rock Sacramento team members are required to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the gaming floor, every 60 minutes, and after all personal actions such as eating, cleaning, or touching their face.
- Additional Enhancements: All guest-facing service windows including the Wild Card Services, hotel front desk, and casino cage have a plexiglass shield in place. Occupancy levels and availability in the casino, food & beverage venues, and hotel have been reduced to maintain social distancing and safety protocols. Gaming surfaces, casino chips, hotels rooms, dining venues, the outdoor pool, and additional public areas go through a deep cleaning performed by our Clean Team. The Clean Team consists of specifically designated individuals that have been trained in the enhanced cleaning procedures and highly focused on executing these initiatives daily throughout the property.
- Newest Enhancement: Hard Rock Sacramento is now proudly introducing Synexis®, a pioneer in the microbial reduction of occupied spaces. This new enhancement cleans the air on property and operates safely, effectively, and continuously.
A Message From Our President
To our valued guests:
“Times have changed. Understatement of the century,right? All of us at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain understand that the “new normal” brings with it new responsibilities for a business such as ours, as health and safety have been at the forefront of the conversation like never before. We’re taking the precautions necessary to protect the health and well-being of our guests and team members, with guidance and input from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC),the California Governor’s Office and Tribal Advisor, Yuba Sutter Health District, and Hard Rock International. We want you to feel peace of mind when you visit us. That peace of mind starts with communication – so I wanted to share with you detailed information about what we’re doing to prioritize the safety of everyone who walks through our doors. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty during these unprecedented times. We’re looking forward to seeing you again. Until then,take care. ALL IS ONE!” -Mark Birtha, President Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
Our Community Contributions
2020 has been a year where we’ve seen people come together. Whether you’re supporting your favorite local restaurant or are uniting as a community to support a greater outcome for the country, we’re all doing our part to lift one another up during this time of uncertainty. Throughout our first year of business, the members of Hard Rock Sacramento have had philanthropic duties to prioritize and fulfill.
This year, the Hard Rock Sacramento team as well as the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe was able to fulfill the following community efforts:
- Personal Protective Equipment Donations: 91 boxes of Tyvek suits to Adventist Health & Rideout Regional Medical Center. 90 boxes to Feather River. And a total of 2,000 suits given out to medical health facilities fighting the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Perishable Food Donations: $100,000 worth of food items for the community and to support the elders within the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe.
- Money Donations: Hard Rock International and the Seminole Gaming colleagues donated $250,000 to fifty charities worldwide, $250,000 to Red Cross, and $75,000 to WhyHunger’s COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund.
In addition to our 2020 community contributions, the Hard Rock brand works with a variety of organizations such as Clean the World, Yuba Sutter Food Bank, and many more to help give back to the community 365 days a year.
All community outreach programs and efforts are driven by the fact that we love living our mottos. As we continue to grow and move onto year 2 of business, we’re inspired everyday by our founding mottos:
- Love All-Serve All
- Take Time To Be Kind
- Save The Planet
- All Is One
In addition to safety precaution improvements and community outreach, Hard Rock at Fire Mountain has been working hard throughout this first year of business to provide enhancements that are truly meaningful to our property visitors. Whether you’re looking for a better online experience or new and improved additions to the property, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento has been listening.
You told us what you wanted out of your Hard Rock experience, and we listened! You Sang, We Listened is bringing new and improved experiences to your Sacramento visit. With everything from new dining menu items, better prices, new happy hour times, enhanced gaming options and experiences, and much more! Visit our property today and enjoy some of these new additions. if there are more changes that you’d like to see, we’re all ears! Let us know how we can make your experience even better, the Hard Rock way.
Get the Hard Rock experience online before you visit the property at Fire Mountain. Brush up on the music Memorabilia we have available throughout the property and test your musical knowledge, understand what casino promotions are happening throughout the months, find the perfect playlist for your next trip, and much more! Our blog is filled with information about everything you need to know about Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento. Don’t see an article you need? Let us know what information you’re looking for!
What Does 2021 Look Like?
A new year means new and exciting changes to look forward to at Fire Mountain. Our first year of business was one for the books, but we’re looking forward to making 2021 shine just as much. If you’re looking forward to updated casino rewards or new additions to our dining menus, Hard Rock Sacramento is delivering. Learn more about what you can expect from our property in 2021.
Wild Card Rewards
Being a rockstar sure does have its benefits, and in 2021 we’re over new and improved changes to our loyalty program. When you sign up for your Wild Card Rewards membership, it’s important to understand what you can expect. Below are our newest changes that took place on January 1, 2021 and will extend throughout the year:
- Tier Points are now referred to as Tier Credits.
- Tier Status will now be determined by earning Tier Credits.
- Premier: 0 – 3,999 Tier Credits
- Platinum: 4,000 – 14,999 Tier Credits
- Elite: 15,000+ Tier Credits
- X Card: Invite Only
- Tier Credits are earned by time played on a slot machine, electronic table game machine, table game, and by average bet.
- Your benefits are now lasting longer! Wild Card Rewards earning periods will be a fixed 12-month timeframe; January 1 – December 31.
- At each machine, the Wild Card Rewards Display will show your progress as you play either through your slot machine or a promotional kiosk for table games.
- New benefits for X Card, Elite, and Platinum members are now available!
*Note: Tier Credits will reset to 0 on January 1 since Tier Status is earned each year to maintain status for the following year.
From our Hard Rock family to yours, we thank you for supporting us throughout our first year of business and helping us kick off year two with a bang. 2020 was not what we were expecting, but it taught us what we were made of! We look forward to what’s still to come from year 2021, and we’re excited to make your stay at Hard Rock Sacramento one for the books. Book your stay today and vacation the Hard Rock way.
“Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends…” -Emerson, Lake, & Palmer